Various - You Can't Live On Love Alone: Songs For The Fight Against Multiple Myeloma AlbumPerformer: Various
Title: You Can't Live On Love Alone: Songs For The Fight Against Multiple Myeloma
Released: 08 Jun 2015
Size MP3 version: 1247 mb
Size FLAC version: 1457 mb
Size WMA version: 2342 mb
Various - You Can't Live On Love Alone: Songs For The Fight Against Multiple Myeloma Album
|1||–Jason Myles Goss||Home (Demo)||3:06|
|2||–Philip Gibbs||Honky Tonking Tonight||2:54|
|3||–Brandon Schott||Let Me Be Your Witness (Live)||4:33|
|4||–Jim Peterik||Vehicle (Acoustic)||2:24|
|5||–Donnie Iris & The Cruisers||No Rest For The Wicked||4:04|
|6||–Justin Currie||You Can't Live On Love Alone (Demo)||3:55|
|7||–Joshua Jesty||We Built This City||4:26|
|8||–Scout||Any Way You Want It||2:38|
|9||–Emily Hurd||Good Will||3:16|
|10||–Roscoe Born||I Take It On Faith||4:46|
|11||–Don Rosler And Jay Ward||Do What You Gotta Do||3:11|
|12||–Nat Osborn||Little To The Left (Acoustic)||4:30|
|13||–Jay Nash||Blame It All On The Wind (Live Acoustic)||4:35|
|14||–Steve Poltz||Conversations With The Moon (Live Acoustic)||3:38|
|15||–Julian Velard And Blue||Rock Paper Scissors (Demo)||4:48|
|16||–Patti Rothberg||Cut And Dry||3:55|
|17||–Don Dixon||Swallowing Pride (Demo)||4:14|
|18||–Blue Sky Riders||Dream (Live At The Rutledge)||4:06|
|19||–Jules Shear||Do You Wrong (Demo)||3:15|
- Compiled By [Assisted By] – D.W. Dunphy, Dave Lifton
- Compiled By [Compilation Curated By] – Jeff Giles, Matt Wardlaw
- Mastered By – Jacob Detering
- Public Relations [Publicity By] – Bernadette Quigley, Leslie Liberatore, Melissa Dragich-Cordero
1. “Let Me Be Your Witness” — Brandon Schott. Previously unreleased live track recorded in 2009 during Schott’s dates in support of his album Dandelion, which was recorded over the one-year anniversary of Brandon’s own diagnosis, treatment and recovery from cancer.
2. “Swallowing Pride” — Don Dixon. Previously unreleased demo recorded in 1983 for the Me & Dixon project featuring Dixon on bass, Parthenon Huxley on guitar and Rob Ladd on drums.
3. “Little to the Left”— Nat Osborn. Previously unreleased. Recorded live for the Matt ‘N’ Jeff Radio Hour on 03/22/13.
4. “No Rest for the Wicked” — Donnie Iris & the Cruisers. Released on the Ellwood City album.
5. “Home”— Jason Myles Goss. Demo of a track from Jason’s 2012 release, Radio Dial.
6. “Honky Tonking Tonight” — Philip Gibbs. Released on the Box Canyon Blues album.
7. “Blame It All on the Wind” — Jay Nash. Previously unreleased. Recorded live for the Matt ‘N’ Jeff Radio Hour on 02/12/13.
8. “I Take It on Faith” — Roscoe Born. Previously available only on YouTube. One of many recordings from the Emmy-nominated actor and songwriter.
9. “Do What You Gotta Do” — Don Rosler & Jay Ward. Recorded in 2007 and previously only available on their websites.
10. “Vehicle” — Jim Peterik. Previously unreleased acoustic version of the Peterik-penned No. 2 hit for the Ides of March. Recorded live for the Matt ‘N’ Jeff Radio Hour on 12/06/12
11. “Dream” — Blue Sky Riders. Released on the Live at the Rutledge EP
12. “Any Way You Want It” – Scout. Cover of the Journey hit from the out-of-print All I Want Is You CD maxi-single.
13. “Cut and Dry” — Patti Rothberg. Released on the Overnight Sensation album.
14. “Good Will” — Emily Hurd. Released on the Any Given Day album.
15. “You Can’t Live on Love Alone” [Demo] — Justin Currie. Previously unreleased demo recorded during sessions in between What Is Love For and The Great War.
16. “Rock Paper Scissors” — Julian Velard & Bleu. Recorded in 2007 and released on the 15 Years of B-Sides compilation.
17. “Do You Wrong” — Jules Shear. Previously unreleased song from the Longer to Get to Yesterday sessions.
18. “Conversations with the Moon” — Steve Poltz. Previously unreleased. Recorded live for the Matt ‘N’ Jeff Radio Hour on 06/05/12.
19. “We Built This City” — Joshua Jesty. Cover of the Starship hit recorded specifically for this compilation.
Альбом 2015 Песен: 19. You Can't Live on Love Alone: Songs for the Fight Against Multiple Myeloma by You Can't Live on Love Alone, released 08 June 2015 1. Brandon Schott - Let Me Be Your Witness live 2. Don Dixon - Swallowing Pride demo 3. Nat Osborn - Little to the Left acoustic 4. Donnie Iris & the Cruisers - No Rest for the Wicked 5. Jason Myles Goss - Home demo 6. Philip Gibbs - Honky Tonking Tonight 7. Jay Nash - Blame It All on the Wind live acoustic 8. Roscoe Born - I Take It on Faith 9. Don Rosler and Jay Ward - Do What You Gotta Do 10. Jim Peterik - Vehicle acoustic 11. Blue Sky R. Dream Live At The Rutledge - Blue Sky Riders. Any Way You Want It - Scout. Cut And Dry - Patti Rothberg. Good Will - Emily Hurd. You Can't Live On Love Alone Demo - Justin Currie. Rock Paper Scissors Demo - Julian Velard And Blue. Do You Wrong Demo - Jules Shear. Conversations With The Moon Live Acoustic - Steve Poltz. We Built This City - Joshua Jesty. Similar Artists. From the Album You Can't Live on Love Alone: Songs for the Fight Against Multiple Myeloma. June 1, 2015. Exclusive Prime pricing. to buy. Listen Now. Go Unlimited. The test that shows the ability for the oxygen to transfer from the lungs into the blood which is called diffusion is called DLCO My DLCO reference number, the number I should be at, is . A good healthy number is 80 or higher of the reference number. My DLCO test results are 16. 2, 54 My lungs aren't transferring enough oxygen to my blood. More tests are scheduled to figure out why, whether it's my lungs that can't transfer or if it's a blood side issue like a heart issue that causes a problem of blood supply thru the lungs. Classic rockers contributed to the 2015 benefit album 'You Can't Live on Love Alone. In the long term, they will benefit the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation. This was a true labor of love for a wonderful friend in need, says Wardlaw. We just wanted to create a good collection of music that people would enjoy and, hopefully, send them away with a few new groups and artists to learn more about. Thats a pretty appropriate goal, considering that Pigeon spent part of her career similarly seeking to introduce music fans to bands that she loves. You Can't Live on Love Alone: Songs for the Fight Against Multiple Myeloma. Grab Bag Entertainment. Released on: 2015-06-02. Auto-generated by YouTube. Love Alone Is Worth The Fight Catching Up With The Guys - Live From Home - Продолжительность: 20:17 Switchfoot Recommended for you. I Can't Help Falling in Love with You - Best Love Songs, Love Song Hits, Pop Love Songs. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Your browser does not support the audio element. You Can't Live on Love Alone feat. Justin Currie. Put Your Love in Me: Love Songs for the Apocalypse is the first greatest hits album released by punkmetal band The Plasmatics in 2002. While titled a Plasmatics album, it also includes songs from Wendy O. Williams solo career. One point of contention is that these songs are still Plasmatics song as they still feature the two main members of the band, Wendy and Wes Beech. The album contains tracks from all of the bands and Wendy's solo records, except for Coup d'Etat, with half of the songs coming