The Cure - The Love Cats AlbumPerformer: The Cure
Title: The Love Cats
Style: New Wave, Ragtime, Indie Rock
Cat#: 815 570-1, 815 570-1 ME
Label: Fiction Records
Size MP3 version: 1411 mb
Size FLAC version: 1433 mb
Size WMA version: 1258 mb
Genre: Jazz / Rock
The Cure - The Love Cats Album
|1||Speak My Language||2:42|
|2||Mr. Pink Eyes||2:43|
|3||The Love Cats (Special Disco Version)||4:35|
|FICS 19||The Cure||The Love Cats (7", Single, Pap)||Fiction Records||FICS 19||UK||1983|
|815 570-1||The Cure||The Love Cats = Amor De Gatos (12", Maxi)||Polydor||815 570-1||Spain||1984|
|7-259758||The Cure||The Love Cats (7", Gen)||Sire||7-259758||Australia||1983|
|815 570-7||The Cure||The Love Cats = Amor De Gatos (7", Single)||Polydor||815 570-7||Spain||1984|
|815 570-7, 815 570-7 ME||The Cure||The Love Cats (7", Single, Pin)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||815 570-7, 815 570-7 ME||Germany||1983|
- Cover – Parched Art
- Double Bass – Phil Thornalley
- Drums – Andy Anderson
- Engineer – Phil Thornalley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jean Yves
- Producer – Chris Parry, Phil Thornalley, The Cure
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Laurence Tolhurst
- Voice, Guitar, Piano – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Laurence Tolhurst (tracks: B1, B2), Robert Smith
Recorded at Phonogram, Paris.
Mixed at R.A.K. London.
Made in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH
Original Sound Recording Made By Fiction Records
P. 1983 Fiction Records, London
APB Music Co., Ltd.
©1983 ℗1983 Fiction Records.
Im Vertrieb der Metronome Musik GmbH, Überseering 21, 2000 Hamburg 60 · Made in W.-Germany
No ink stamp "PRS Hannover" on the back cover.
Total time given for side B is 5:25.
815 570-1 on labels.
815 570-1 ME on spine and back sleeve.
- Barcode: 0 42281 55701 9
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 815 570-1 S 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 815 570-1 S 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped variant 1): 815 570-1 S 1 320
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped variant 1): 815 570-1 S 2 320
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped variant 2): 815 570-1 S 1 320 1 O
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped variant 2): 815 570-1 S 2 320 1 K
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped variant 3): 815 570-1 S 1 320 T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped variant 3): 815 570-1 S 2 320 P 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped variant 4): 815 570-1 S 1 320 X 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped variant 4): 815 570-1 S 2 320 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped variant 5): 815 570-1 S 1 320 1 K
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped variant 5): 815 570-1 S 2 320 1 C
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records
- Recorded At – Phonogram Studios, Paris
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Published By – APB Music Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Made By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Printed By – PRS Hannover
The Love Cats sometimes rendered as The Lovecats is a song by English rock band The Cure, released as a stand-alone single in October 1983. It was the band's first Top 10 hit in the UK, peaking at number 7. It also reached number 6 on the Australian chart in early 1984. The single later appeared on the compilation album Japanese Whispers, released in December 1983. Love Cats: A Tribute to the Cure. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Отказаться от подписки на канал The Cure. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. With Love Cats, I suggested that we were going to do something thats kind of like a Disney take on jazz, based around the Aristocats. In 2003, after hearing Trickys cover of the song, Smith told Humo magazine: Tricky has slowed down the skipping happy rhythm to a kind of death march but that doesnt surprise me. Maybe hes listened to the lyrics: in fact this song is not about cats but about a suicide pact between two lovers. Hence the text into the sea, you and me My idea of a love song. by The Cure. Album: Staring At The Sea: The Singles 1983. Charted: 7. Get the Sheet Music License This Song . This was the first UK Top 10 hit for The Cure. According to the actress Molly Ringwald, the late director John Hughes worked on a script for a movie based on this song. She recalled in an interview with Vanity Fair that once Hughes had completed The Breakfast Club, he gave me a mix tape of what the soundtrack was gonna be. Which was pretty much Dave Brubeck, with the last song by Bob Dylan. The song was originally called The Love Cats three separate words, as evidenced by the single cover and twelve-inch label. Love this track. The Cure has released 13 studio albums and have soLove this track. Set as current obsession. The Cure has released 13 studio albums and have so read more. The Cure are a rock band which formed in 1976 in Crawley, England, United Kingdom. The band originally consisted of Robert Smith vocals, guitar, Porl Thompson guitar, Michael Dempsey b read more. The band originally consisted of Robert Smith vocals, guitar, Porl Thompson guitar, Michael Dempsey bass and Lol Tolhurst drums, with the band& read more. Songs in album The Cure - The Lovecats 1983. The Cure - The Lovecats Extended Version. The Cure - Speak My Language. The Cure - Mr. Pink Eyes. Sign me up for updates from Universal Music about new music, competitions, exclusive promotions & events from artists similar to The Cure. The Cure. The Cure - The Lovecats Bestival Live 2011, The Lovecats, The Hotrats - The Lovecats, The Cure - The Lovecats, Brit Pop - The Lovecats The Cure Spite Tribute Mix, The Cure - The Lovecats и другие скачать в mp3 и слушать музыку онлайн бесплатно. The Lovecats. This song is by The Cure and appears on the compilation album Greatest Hits 2001 and on the compilation Now That's What I Call The 80s 2007. This song is featured in the video game SingStar Guitar. We move like cagey tigersOh, we couldn't get closer than thisThe way we walk, the way we talkThe way we stalk, the way we kissWe slip through the streets while everyone sleepsGetting bigger and sleeker and wider and brighterWe bite and scratch and scream all nightLet's go and throw all the