No Artist - Children Talking AlbumPerformer: No Artist
Title: Children Talking
Cat#: MFP 1224
Label: Music For Pleasure
Size MP3 version: 1333 mb
Size FLAC version: 2860 mb
Size WMA version: 1601 mb
No Artist - Children Talking Album
|1||What Would You Like To Be? (Manchester)|
|2||The Royal Family (Northern Ireland)|
|3||The World Of Grown-ups (Manchester)|
|4||School Life (Newcastle)|
|5||Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (Children Of 'Top People')|
|7||God And The Bible (Crawley)|
|8||Ambition (The East End Of London)|
|9||Getting Into Trouble (Burnley)|
|10||Where Do Babies Come From? (North Wales)|
|11||Running The Home (Sunderland)|
|12||Life In Hospital (Leeds)|
|14||Christmas Nativity Play (Sunderland)|
- Narrator, Interviewer – Harold Williamson
- Photography By – Henry Grant
- Producer, Liner Notes, Concept By [Devised By], Edited By – Michael Barton
- Sleeve, Design – Grahame Berney
A 1968 LP of interviews with children taken from the BBC2 series 'Children Talking'.
Issued on indigo blue Music For Pleasure labels with 'Paul Hamlyn - EMI Records' circling the 'mfp' logo; flipback sleeve laminated at the front.
The titles of the tracks include in parentheses where the interviews were taken or who with.
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): MFP 1224A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): MFP 1224B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, stamped variant 1): MFP 1224A-1 R
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, stamped variant 1): MFP 1224B-1 H
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, stamped variant 2): MFP 1224A-1 GT 2
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, stamped variant 2): MFP 1224B-1 GH 1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, stamped variant 3): MFP 1224A-1 RO 1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, stamped variant 3): MFP 1224B-1 RM 3
- Licensed From – BBC Radio Enterprises
- Record Company – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Made By – E.M.I. Records Limited
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
I recently bought a copy of Children Talking and thought I should upload my rip on to YouTube. Track B1 had some solid dirt that I couldn't scrape off, so Artist Children Talking. 레이블: Music For Pleasure MFP 1224. Issued on indigo blue Music For Pleasure labels with 'Paul Hamlyn - EMI Records' circling the 'mfp' logo flipback sleeve laminated at the front. Children Talking from No Artist 1968 Vinyl. And other albums from No Artist are available on sale at Recordsale. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Children Of 'Top People'. Ambition The East End Of London. School Life Newcastle. Life In Hospital Leeds. Watch the video for Children Talking from AFX's Hangable Auto Bulb for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Marion's Moon Colony: What the Mountain Said, Search and Rescue, We Kill Children и другие песни. The Grammy Award for Best Children's Album from 2020: Grammy Award for Best Children's Music Album is an honor presented since 2012 at the Grammy Awards, a ceremony that was established in 1958 and originally called the Gramophone Awards. Honors in various categories are presented at the ceremony annually by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to honor artistic achievement, technical proficiency and overall excellence in the recording industry, without regard to. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Children Talking 1968. Album by Harold Williamson. Ambition The East End of London. was sampled in. The album is extraordinary, thunderous, epic and heartfelt. It has strange hooks, swirling minimalist guitars and 80s drums. It goes without saying that have written an album that actually lives up to the critics expectations. Children Talking. Overview . Attributes . AFX, Aphex Twin. Hangable Auto Bulb. The Mactoot children Elspeth and Angus, head down to Loch ness, blow on their thistle whistles, and have fun with the Nessies mkdjqFAXMF0. Five Children and It 1991 . 25 min Family, Fantasy. Odd job man Simon Bodger has a highly unusual pet and best friend, a badly behaved, beret-wearing, talking Badger - who LOVES mashed potatoes. Bodger tries a variety of jobs but Badger is always getting him into messy trouble. Stars: Andy Cunningham, Jane Bassett, Carol MacReady, Selina Cadell