Dudley Perkins - Expressions (2012 A.U.) AlbumPerformer: Dudley Perkins
Title: Expressions (2012 A.U.)
Style: Conscious, Neo Soul
Label: Stones Throw Records
Size MP3 version: 2155 mb
Size FLAC version: 2681 mb
Size WMA version: 2132 mb
Genre: Rap & Hip-Hop / Soul & Funk
Dudley Perkins - Expressions (2012 A.U.) Album
|1||Come Here My Dear|
Rap – M.E.D.
|4||Get On Up||3:03|
|8||The Last Stand||2:12|
|9||That's The Way It's Gonna Be||3:17|
Vocals [Additional] – Georgia Anne Muldrow
|STH 2136||Dudley Perkins||Expressions (2012 A.U.) (CD, Album)||Stones Throw Records||STH 2136||US||2006|
|BDCD1023||Dudley Perkins||Expressions (2012 A.U.) (CD, Album)||Basement Digs||BDCD1023||Australia||2006|
|STH 2140||Dudley Perkins||Expressions (2012 A.U.) (Instrumentals) (2xLP, Album)||Stones Throw Records||STH 2140||US||2006|
|STH 2140||Dudley Perkins||Expressions (2012 A.U.) (Instrumentals) (14xFile, WAV)||Stones Throw Records||STH 2140||US||2006|
|STH 2136||Dudley Perkins||Expressions (2012 A.U.) (2xLP, Album)||Stones Throw Records||STH 2136||US||2006|
- Artwork [The Rest] – Jeff Jank
- Executive-Producer – Peanut Butter Wolf
- Lacquer Cut By – RCE
- Mastered By – Kelly Hibbert
- Mixed By – DJ Romes, Dave Cooley (tracks: A1, A2, B3), Peanut Butter Wolf (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – João Canziani
- Producer – Madlib
Produced for Madlib Invazion.
Mastered for Dave Cooley Mastering.
© 2006 Stones Throw Records.
Recorded at Def Con IV in Los Angeles, 2005.
Mixed in Oxnard.
Originally released in 2006. This version is a 2009 repressing and it can be identified by the pressing plant's 'S-S-6979#' number found in the runout grooves.
- Barcode (Text): 6 59457 21361 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 659457213619
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side A [hand-etched]): STH-2136 A S-69794 REM RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side B [hand-etched]): STH-2136 B S-69795
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side C [hand-etched]): STH-2136 C S-69796 REM RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side D [hand-etched]): STH-2136 D S-69797
- Recorded At – Defcon 4
- Lacquer Cut At – R.E.M. Sound
- Produced For – Madlib Invazion
- Produced For – Dave Cooley Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Stones Throw Records
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-69794
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-69795
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-69796
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-69797
- Manufactured By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Distributed By – Fat Beats Distribution
Expressions 2012 A. Dudley Perkins. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Исполнитель: Dudley Perkins. 2006 rap. Dudley Perkins released A Lil' Light, an album entirely produced by Madlib, on Stones Throw Records in 2003. His second album as Dudley Perkins, titled Expressions 2012 A. was released in 2006. In 2009, he released Holy Smokes, which was entirely produced by Georgia Anne Muldrow. In 2013, he released Dr. Stokley on Mello Music Group. Album 2006 13 Songs. Hip-HopRap in album Dudley Perkins - Expressions 2012 A. Dudley Perkins - Funky Dudley. Dudley Perkins - Me. Dudley Perkins - Testin' Me. Dudley Perkins - Get On Up. Dudley Perkins - Come Here My Dear. Dudley Perkins - That's The Way It's Gonna Be. Dudley Perkins - Domestic Interlude. Dudley Perkins - Separate Ways. Dudley Perkins - Dolla Bill. Dudley Perkins - Inside. Testin' Me Lyrics. Inside Lyrics. About Expressions 2012 A. Name: Dudley Perkins - Expressions 2012 A. Genre: Undeground Hip-Hop Release Date: 2006 Format: mp3 Quality: MPEG, 192 Kbps Size: 64 MB Duration: 00:40:39 Description: Dudley Perkins - ещё один представитель легендарного лейбла Stones Throw. Также известен под именем Declaime. Данный релиз полностью спродюсирован - Madlibом. Listen free to Dudley Perkins Expressions 2012 A. Funky Dudley, Me. and more. 13 tracks 42:00. Funky Dudley, 02:47. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Released in 2006 on Stones Throw records. Man, Dudley is a really blunted affair. All this guy sings, raps but neither about is weed, his love for is an improvement over his improbably existent debut, A Lil' Light, the work of a man with no idea how to write lyrics- let alone songs. Not that he carted his horse to any sort of Leonard Cohen wagon his tracks still amble, amiably. Perkins' debut was almost entirely choruses eliminating his formulaic writing, Dudley's meandering here sounds more naturalistic. Separate Ways is droopy and shimmering at once, with a high-pitched synth punctuating the ramble-sanging: Sweet memories of you and me down a one-way road, then a bit of scat-talking, then an informal coda