Anthony Phillips - The Geese & The Ghost AlbumPerformer: Anthony Phillips
Title: The Geese & The Ghost
Style: Folk Rock, Art Rock
Cat#: PP 98020, PP-98020
Label: Passport Records
Size MP3 version: 2917 mb
Size FLAC version: 2478 mb
Size WMA version: 2815 mb
Anthony Phillips - The Geese & The Ghost Album
|1||Henry Goes To War||3:36|
|3||Chinese Mushroom Cloud||0:46|
|4||Wind - Tales||1:02|
|5||Sleepfall: The Geese Fly West||4:34|
|9||Henry: Portraits From Tudor Times|
|11||Death Of A Knight||2:33|
|12||God If I Saw Her Now||4:09|
|14||The Geese & The Ghost|
|15||Which Way The Wind Blows||5:51|
|HIT 001||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (LP, Album)||Hit & Run Music||HIT 001||UK||1977|
|CDOVD 315, 7874642||Anthony Phillips||The Geese And The Ghost (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP, Ude)||Virgin, Virgin||CDOVD 315, 7874642||Europe||Unknown|
|VJCP-2321||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJCP-2321||Japan||1990|
|PVC 8905||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (LP, Album)||PVC Records, Passport Records||PVC 8905||US||1977|
|AN99-014, CDOVD 315, 261 062||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||ArsNova, Virgin , Virgin||AN99-014, CDOVD 315, 261 062||Russia||1999|
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string, 6-string, Classical Guitar], Electric Guitar [6-string, 12-string], Bass [Basses], Dulcimer, Bouzouki [Bazouki], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Mellotron, Harmonium, Piano, Organ, Celesta [Celeste], Piano [Pin Piano], Drums, Glockenspiel, Timbales, Bells, Chimes, Gong – Anthony Phillips
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string, 6-string, Classical Guitars], Electric Guitar [12-string, 6-string], Bass [Basses], Organ, Drums, Timbales, Glockenspiel, Cymbal [Cymbals], Bells – Michael Rutherford
- Cello – Charlie Martin (tracks: B5, B6), Kirk Trevor (tracks: B5, B6)
- Conductor [Send Barns Orchestra And Barge Rabble Conducted By] – Jeremy Gilbert
- Design [Cover Design], Artwork By – Peter Cross
- Engineer – Anthony Phillips, Anton Matthews, Michael Rutherford, Simon Hayworth
- Flute – John Hackett (tracks: A4, B7, B8)
- Flute, Flute [Baroque Flute], Recorder, Piccolo Flute – Wil Sleath (tracks: A3)
- Flute, Lyricon – Jack Lancaster (tracks: B8)
- Heckelphone, Other [Bulk Eraser] – Tom Newman
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Oboe – Rob Phillips (tracks: B6, B8)
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Lazo Momulovich (tracks: A3, B6)
- Orchestra – Send Barns Orchestra
- Performer – Barge Rabble
- Producer – Anthony Phillips, Michael Rutherford, Simon Hayworth
- Soloist – Ralph Bernascone
- Technician [Equipment] – Geoff Banks, Nick Blyth, Tex Read
- Timpani – Martin Westlake (tracks: A3, B5, B6)
- Violin – Nick Hayley + Friend (tracks: B6)
- Vocals – Anthony Phillips (tracks: B7), Phil Collins (tracks: A2, A4), Viv McCauliffe (tracks: A4)
- Written-By – Phillips, Rutherford (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
Recorded at Send Barns Studios & Argonaut Galleries.
Remixed and completed at Trident and Olympic Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
All songs published by Run It Music, Inc. (BMI)
Both variations of the catalog number are printed on the release:
PP-98020 on the center labels
PP 98020 on the jacket
℗ © 1977 Passport Records, Inc.
Marketed by ABC Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): PP-98020-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): PP-98020-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): PP98020A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): P STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): PP98020BX
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Run It Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Send Barns Studios
- Recorded At – Argonaut Galleries
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Remixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
The Geese & The Ghost - Anthony Phillips. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Geese & the Ghost is the first studio album by English musician and songwriter Anthony Phillips, released in March 1977 on Hit & Run Music in the United Kingdom and Passport Records in the United States. It was originally intended to be an album by Phillips and his former Genesis bandmate Mike Rutherford, but Rutherford's difficulty in devoting time to the project ended the idea. The album reached number 191 on the Billboard 200. The Geese & the Ghost, Anthony Phillips, on PASSPORT Records, 1977, Stereo. Phil Collins sings on a couple of the tracks. Guitarist Phillips was a in album Anthony Phillips - The Geese & The Ghost 1977. Anthony Phillips - Wind - Tales. Anthony Phillips - Which Way The Wind Blows. Anthony Phillips - Henry Portraits From Tudor Times Parts 1 - 6. Anthony Phillips - God If I Saw Her Now. Listen free to Anthony Phillips The Geese & The Ghost Wind-Tales, Which Way The Wind Blows and more. 8 tracks 47:22. Fanfare, II. Lutes' Chorus, III. Misty Battlements, IV. Lutes' Chorus Reprise, V. Henry Goes to War, VI. Death of a Knight, VII. Triumphant Return, and many more. Buy the album for . Songs start at . Anthony Phillips' first post-Genesis solo album was an extension of the pseudo-medieval folk elements found on Trespass, the last of his Genesis albums. the geese & the ghost 1977 FULL ALBUM anthony phillips phil collins genesis 47:19. Anthony Phillips - Wich way the wind blows The Geese and the Ghost. wmv 5:53. Anthony Phillips - God If I Saw Her Now 4:15. Anthony Phillips The Geese & The Ghost Kiddies Mix 1975 24:26. Anthony Phillips - The Geese And The Ghost Vinyl, Side A 23:33. Anthony Phillips - Collections and Sleepfall : The Geese Fly West 1977 7:43. Anthony Phillips - Sleepfall-The Geese Fly West The Geese and the Ghost. wmv 4:35. ANTHONY PHILLIPS - The Geese and The Ghost - 103:05. Anthony Phillips - Henry:. This is the first album from ex-Genesis member Anthony Phillips. It has a delicate and graceful acoustic medieval style: it has similitudes with the Genesis' Trespass and Nursery Cryme albums, except the miscellaneous string instruments here are more subtle and refined. ANTHONY PHILLIPS was little more than a footnote to the great career of GENESIS that is until he released The Geese & The Ghost in 1977. Blending orchestral and acoustic instruments, PHILLIPS' debut album had a grace and grandeur unseen since the days of Trespass and Nursery Cryme